Midwest Global State Championship
Tournament DateJun 02 - Jun 04 2023
Entry Fee$380 - $495
Please be advised that the Midwest Global State Championship has a "stay to play" requirement, meaning that all participating teams and attendees must book their accommodations through the designated housing provider(s) affiliated with the event.
Age Groups8U - 16U
Rainout Line info:
Click here for Bat Requirement info
|Division||Entry Fee||Gate Fee||Max Entries||Teams
|Venue Name||Address||Maps link|
|Capitol Federal Sports Complex||2200 E Old 210 Hwy, Liberty, MO, 64068||Open in Maps|
|Tiffany Hills Sports Complex||8400 NW Old Tiffany Springs Road, Kansas City, MO, 64153||Open in Maps|
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
|Capitol Federal Sports Complex||2200 E Old 210 Hwy, Liberty, MO, 64068||Jun 2-4||Find Hotels|
|Tiffany Hills Sports Complex||8400 NW Old Tiffany Springs Road, Kansas City, MO, 64153||Jun 2-4||Find Hotels|
Refund Policy: Teams will be charged a $100 cancellation in the event they cancel at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the tournament. The cancellation must be in writing and sent by the team’s head coach. If a team does not give a 2-week notice in writing they will forfeit the entire entry and gate fee. (Teams should allow for 4 to 6 weeks to receive tournament refund).
KC Sports offers the unique opportunity to Live Stream every game played at Capitol Federal Sports Complex. To view your teams games follow the link below to USSSALive.com.
Park Rules – Capitol Federal Sports Complex
In order to ensure our ability to hold events at this facility we need your help in enforcing the park policies.
- Teams are encouraged to warmup outside the the complex.(only exception is the first games of the day and they will use the outfield grass)
- There is plenty of area around the complex. DO NOT USE THE SOCCER FIELDS
- Players, coaches and fans are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes for disinfecting hands and equipment regularly.
· No sunflower seeds or peanuts. Anyone with seeds or peanuts will be asked to leave the facility.
- No gum allowed in the facility.
- NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED AT CAPITOL FEDERAL SPORTS COMPLEX
- All participating players MUST be on your online USSSA roster as a permanent or guest player.
- 14U can use -5 or BBCOR Bats
- No dogs allowed at any of our parks.
- NO DH allowed for ages 9 thru 14
- Weather information line is 816-559-7620
Please see Liberty Parks & Rec Rules here